Criteria for international congresses:
- A minimum of ten participants
- Participants from at least two countries
- A minimum of 20% of participants from abroad
- Duration of at least one day / 4 hours
- Conference must have a designated website
Conferences from the previous year must be reported to us by 31 January in order to be considered in the annual conference statistics. The annual statistics are published every year in March or April. The conference statistics yield useful information for developing Oulu as a conference city. Informing OCB about your congress will get you visibility through our channels. Remember to add your event in the Oulu Events calendar.